Sunday, March 3, 2013

HEY EVERYONE!! I know It's been a ridiculously long time since I've posted anything on here and I'm sorry about that. And I've thought of every excuse in the book to keep me from doing my blog. BUT i am back :)

Chocolate Chip Cookies
OK so for these Chocolate Chip Cookies.. they turned out horrible.. but i promised that i would put good and bad recipes on here so you can see my journey of getting better with baking and cooking. These cookies turned out bad enough that i dont even have the recipe anymore... im pretty sure we threw it out.

so im just going to show you the pictures and what indgedients i can remember..

Obviously you start with butter first..

And then you add Brown Sugar and White Sugar
Then you add eggs, and vanilla


Next you add flour and corn starch sifted.. and THIS step was suppossed to be why these cookies are so fantastic. Because of the corn starch, but for me they didnt seem to work

I dont know how it works for you guys making cookies.. but for me when they are in this stage they hold so much promise. they look like perfect little balls of dough so excited to become cookies. I make a little wish that these cookies will be something wonderful and stick them in the oven with all the love i have and hope that i've done all I can to make them great! 
And then.. they turn out like this.. this recipe was suppossed to make them thick and chewy and yummy. and instead they just turned out flat and undercooked. no matter how much longer i kept them in the oven the sides just kept getting crisper and crisper and the insides just stayed doughy. I had so much hope for these cookies and it wasn't enough. BUT I am NOT giving up and I WILL make great Chocolate Chip Cookies one day :) thank you for going on this journey of the lost cookies with me and I will show you better cookies next time!


1 comment: